PresenceLearning is the leading provider of online speech and occupational therapy, behavioral and mental health services, and assessments for K-12 districts for children with special needs. Through our nationwide network of clinicians, PL helps school districts support their onsite special education teams and ensure that every student in need receives the therapy and other essential services for their success in school. Founded in 2009, we are a growth stage company backed by Bain Capital’s Double Impact Fund, Catalyst Investors, New Markets Venture Fund, and more. We currently have 150+ employees and 1,500 clinicians working in our network. We are a national company, headquartered in NYC with remote employees working nationwide.
Why is this role important?
Do you want to gain industry experience while making an impact within an exceptional organization? Do you enjoy working on fast-paced, upbeat teams surrounded by people who love their job!? You’ve come to the right place! PresenceLearning seeks a Corporate Recruiter to support our People team during a period of rapid growth. This role will combine both sourcing and recruiting skills to generate qualified candidates and introduce them to the pipeline for various open requisitions. You will manage recruiting platforms such as LinkedIn, Hired.com, Glassdoor, etc., and utilize our recruiting Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) to generate and attract top talent to the organization.
What will you do at PresenceLearning?
- Partner closely with hiring managers and leaders across PresenceLearning to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit our ambitious headcount goals
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of quality candidates by driving innovative initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress on a regular cadence
- Develop strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for all roles
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for complex searches, focusing on many reqs at once & creating sourcing strategies
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals, and passive candidates through networking and research.
- Ideate with the VP of People on and implement innovative methodologies and recruiting strategies to hire top talent and build a robust and deeply diverse pipeline.
- Drive innovative sourcing initiatives to identify, assess, and build a diverse talent network
- Be an ambassador of PresenceLearning’s mission and values
- Ensure a seamless, uniform, and exceptionally positive candidate experience
- Ensure that our recruiting, hiring, and onboarding practices remain inclusive and approachable for all employees and applicants.
- Build confidence and credibility with internal hiring managers and candidates and demonstrate a proactive, high-touch customer service model, regularly meeting face-to-face with hiring managers.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years in recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, ideally with 2+ years of in-house experience
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor
- A passion for building teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- An active and data-driven approach to problem-solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
- Demonstrated ability to balance strategic and tactical priorities required.
- Proven track record of developing and influencing recruiting best practices.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through essential.
- Experience using MAC products and GSuite.
Where is this position located?
- This role can be located in NY or remote and may require periodic travel for various recruiting-related events.
Your application has been successfully submitted.