Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sales Development Representative
Sales at Hint Health
About Hint Health
Based in San Francisco and backed by top Silicon Valley investors, Hint Health is on a mission to fix the broken U.S. healthcare system by fundamentally changing the way that healthcare is delivered and paid for—starting with primary care.
Hint’s industry-leading membership management and billing platform gives forward-thinking healthcare providers the freedom to operate outside the inefficient insurance-based status quo by offering unlimited primary care services through affordable direct-to-consumer and direct-to-employer membership plans. This subscription-based model—known as Direct Primary Care (or DPC)—results in higher doctor and patient satisfaction, lower healthcare costs, and improved health outcomes.
More to Love About Hint
- Flexible working hours & WFH policy
- Generous new parent leave
- Direct primary care membership stipend
- Mission-driven company with highly satisfied customers (+80 NPS)
- ”Best Companies for Women to Advance 2020” by Parity.org
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge and is committed to racial and gender parity. Furthermore, members of historically marginalized groups—including people of color, immigrants, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and veterans—are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will serve as the first point of contact for Hint’s future customers, effectively communicating our value prop and the various ways we can help support them. They will work closely with our Sales Lead to research and identify new prospects as well as develop creative outreach strategies to grow our pipeline and support customer acquisition.
This is currently a remote position due to COVID-19. Preference will be given to candidates who can work from our San Francisco office after in-office restrictions have been lifted.
- Identify, qualify, and generate new sales leads within our Target Accounts (Healthcare Providers) and secure sales qualified meetings
- Be the first point of contact for new prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Timely follow up to inbound website and phone inquiries and referrals
- Maintain clear records in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Demonstrate the ability to address each prospect's specific needs and interests and handle complex objections
- Work closely with the sales team to identify strategic accounts and develop creative outbound strategies
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas
- 1 to 2+ years of work experience (sales experience not required, but a definite plus)
- Extremely comfortable cold calling prospects and speaking on the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Intuitive selling abilities
- Highly organized, personable, persistent
- Great attention to detail
- A self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Treat colleagues with empathy and respect and approach cross-functional projects with a collaborative mindset
Life at Hint
Our team is inquisitive, fun, friendly, and smart. We introduce our pets, have virtual hangouts, and play games to stay connected during Covid times. We have recurring forums where employees present something random but cool that we want to talk about. We’ve had talks on coffee, octopuses, the history of the telegram, sleep, and more!
Competitive salary with high potential for variable commission, Stock options, Comprehensive medical/ dental/ vision benefits, 401(k) plan
Your application has been successfully submitted.