This job is no longer accepting applications.
This person will play a critical role in improving the data infrastructure to provide an important foundation for building research and knowledge. Well-organized and sound data is essential to the growth of the emerging Research & Knowledge Team at Fountain House as it expands its mission of improving the lives of people living with serious mental illness.
Please Note: This position is currently working remotely, due to Covid-19 and may have an expectation to report to the New York offices on a regular or part-time basis, once we reopen.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain & clean various clinical & related care management data systems.
- Integrate data from different sources.
- Conduct data analyses.
- Support the Research Database Administrator with variety of technical/data needs.
- Develop data management systems & processes to support organization data & analysis requests.
- Generate data reports with explanatory analysis.
- Support production and maintenance of dashboards and data collection portals.
- Adhere to HIPAA security and privacy measures.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent data management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Needs to approach work with a collaborative and flexible mindset.
- Ability to work independently and to conduct assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Creativity in problem solving around data management & technical needs.
- Familiarity with healthcare data environments.
- Passion for the Fountain House mission.
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 2-5 years of training and/or professional experience required.
- Background in, and understanding of, public health and/or mental health a plus.
Required technical skills:
- Microsoft Power Platform, including Power Apps (with significant code), Power Automate, Power BI
- SharePoint, including detailed permissions schema and integration with Outlook and Teams
- Excellent flat file skills for data-cleaning and visualization
- MS-SQL, T-SQL
Preferred technical skills:
- EHR experience
- API programming
- MS Access RDBMS, including significant facility with VBA and SharePoint integration
- Azure Active Directory
- Descriptive statistics
- Microsoft Teams
- Atlassian Jira
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet all physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.