Coordinator, Project Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is on a mission to create a world where no mother, child, or family is devastated by HIV and AIDS, and we are making an impact. We are a proven leader in the global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to live a full and healthy life into adulthood. For more than 30 years, EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and AIDS in the world’s most affected regions. We carry out our values of passion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, integrity, excellence and equity every day, while maximizing our impact in the communities we serve. Join us on our fight for an AIDS-free generation!
Title: Coordinator, Project Management
Department: Project Management
Reports To: Director, Project Management
Location: Washington, DC (HQ)
Classification: Full-time, non-exempt
How will you fight for an AIDS-free generation?
We are seeking a Coordinator for our Project Management Office (PMO) to provide important support for project management across the organization, while providing support to and taking direction from a small central team. The Coordinator serves as a key resource in helping the PMO support the professionalization of project management across the organization, which ultimately helps EGPAF reach its mission.
No two days are alike at EGPAF, but what can you expect as a Coordinator for PMO?
· Lead the team’s Knowledge Management efforts by maintaining internal and external document libraries and intranet sites
· Maintain project-level tracking documents
· Support submission of annual applications for CDC awards
· Maintain Office 365 groups for key PMO points of contact
Database Maintenance & Support
· Provide orientation to the project database for new staff
· Perform quarterly system audits
· Work closely with IT through award database replacement
Documentation & Data Visualization
· Assist with drafting, formatting, and editing key documents
· Develop report schematics, tables, charts, and process timelines and calendars
· Assist with annual project management survey roll out by maintaining response collection form, updating PowerBI dashboards, and supporting result dissemination
Meetings & Conference Facilitation
· Assist with planning and organizing meetings, webinars, conferences, and trainings, including:
- Sending out meeting invitations and agendas, followed by taking notes and tracking follow-up items
- Managing Zoom, MS Teams, or other virtual participant platforms while troubleshooting issues with participants and IT
- Managing logistics for in-person trainings (food, office space, office supplies, etc.), once travel and in-person trainings are deemed safe
- Ensuring access to materials
- Enter post training/conference data and provide general analysis
To be successful, you will have…
· 1-2 years of relevant experience
· Familiarity with or interest in project management, international development, or a related field and cross cultural awareness and sensitivity
· Advanced proficiency in full suite of Microsoft 365 apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, PowerBI
· Strong writing, copy editing, and formatting skills with excellent attention to details
· Demonstrated leadership in the following competencies: problem solving, flexibility, resilience, and time/resource management
Bonus points if you have…
· Proficiency in French or Portuguese
As a global, multinational and multicultural organization, EGPAF believes that diversity in the workplace enriches our work and enhances our impact and effectiveness. We believe that employees have the right to work in a climate of mutual respect and integrity that promotes dignity and respect for all, and that enables them to reach their full potential. The Foundation is committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B), and we strongly encourage those with the following identities to apply: BIPOC, women and non-binary, LGBTQIA+, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and other members of marginalized communities.
EGPAF provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EGPAF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Foundation has facilities.
The Foundation does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked to pay a fee at any stage of recruitment, please contact email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re fighting for an AIDS-free generation.