Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CommuniCare Health Services is a fast growing health care provider with over 80 facilities in 7 states. That’s a whole lot of opportunity for you to join our team and make a difference in the lives of others!
Wood Glen Alzheimers Community, a member of the CommuniCare family, is currently recruiting a Human Resources Manager to join our leadership team.
This is not your typical healthcare company, and we are not looking for a typical HR Manager. The successful candidate will not only have the HR skills, but will also be:
- People-focused, a team-builder, and a creative force
- Forward-thinking, open-minded, with a desire to impact change
- Goal-oriented, determined, and able to demonstrate continuous improvement in prior Human Resources leadership positions.
The successful candidate for the Human Resources Manager position will have a minimum of 2 years experience in Human Resource Management in a healthcare environment, preferably in a Long Term Care setting, including recruiting. The position is responsible for hands on administration of HR functioning including, but not limited to:
- HR Generalist duties including recruiting, retention, orientation, worker’s compensation, unemployment benefits administration, legal compliance & other administrative tasks.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for state required survey items as they apply to all employees.
- Employee relations, including corrective action, investigation, & documentation.
- Administration of facility HRIS system and time clock, including biweekly HR and Payroll processing.
- Attendance at overnight monthly/quarterly meetings may be required at times.
The position of HR Manager is a full time, salaried position, flexible hours, with salary based on experience. We offer a supportive working environment, competitive wages, PTO plans, and a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- A degree in Human Resources Management or related field is strongly preferred.
- Certification as PHR or SPHR preferred
- 2+ years experience in human resources, including recruiting.
- Prior experience in a health care setting required; Long Term Care experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel: computer skills are strongly utilized in this position
- Prior experience with HRIS systems and reporting software
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service
- A professional appearance and demeanor
- High level of confidentiality in all matters of the job
- Detail oriented, excellent writing, grammar and communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hospital & Health Care