Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a member of Talent Management, the Diversity and Inclusion Specialist works to support the administration of programs and policies that support the firm’s goals of increasing and promoting diverse workforce and inclusive environment at all levels throughout the Firm.
- Work closely with the Diversity and Inclusion Manager to provide daily operational support of the D&I programs and initiatives.
- Process collection, analysis, and preparation of diversity-related metrics and statistical information for firm-wide reports.
- Prepare, coordinate, and draft the Firm’s response to client and industry diversity and inclusion survey submissions.
- Work closely with Business Development in providing diversity information for client questionnaires, RFI/RFPs and client pitches.
- Support Firm diversity and inclusion events, coordinate virtual and in-person event planning with business development & marketing, recruitment and professional development.
- Assist with processing invoices for various sponsorships and keep track of expenses and relevant correspondence.
- Create and edit excel reports, PowerPoint presentations, and other documents in support of programs and initiatives.
- Update and maintain the diversity and inclusion communications for FoxNet and related content on the external platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES):
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- 3 - 4 years of experience working in a Human Resources department with a focus on equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and diversity programs.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with special deadlines and adjust to changing priorities in a professional manner.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to establish creditability quickly are required.
- Ability to maintain professional standards of confidentiality, tact, and discretion.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, and reliable with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Detail-focused; high level of accuracy is a must.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize deadlines, stay poised under pressure, and multi-task with a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, analyze situations and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work with individuals at all levels across the Firm.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Sedentary work: Exertion of physical strength to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects up to 10 pounds. Work involves sitting most of the time. Walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties.
Worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a contract or employment agreement and is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of all functions, responsibilities, or requirements the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional duties. Additionally, management reserves the right to review and revise the job description at any time. Employment with the firm is at-will. Employees must be able to satisfactorily perform all of the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation. If an accommodation request would cause an undue hardship or a safety concern, the individual may not be eligible for the position.
EEO m/f/vet/disabled/sexual orientation/gender identity
Your application has been successfully submitted.