About the job
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We're seeking an experienced Recruiter to lead the I&D strategy and focused search efforts for our University and Apprenticeship programs. We will look to you to own and develop a detailed recruitment strategy in addition to implementing new programs and policies to improve diversity across all our efforts. This role will require someone who is willing to experiment and try new approaches and ideas to ensure our programs are inclusive starting with our recruitment process.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the University team to build an overall portfolio and plan for diversity recruitment partnerships including owning the team’s campus recruitment strategy, ensuring a strategic and metrics-driven approach
- Create and manage nurture programs and innovative sourcing strategies to identify and attract top diverse talent for both our University and Apprenticeship programs
- Establish metrics and processes that will help us measure progress and accountability related to diversity hiring
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for university grads, interns, and apprenticeship candidates
- Attend, host and travel to diversity-focused recruitment conferences, events, and meetings to identify top talent
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to recruiters through encouraging and developing expertise in diversity recruiting
- Regularly review and analyze all aspects of early career talent and Apprenticeship programs including hiring processes to identify opportunities for improvement. Lead the charge on implementing changes
- Establish and maintain meaningful partnerships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders (HR, Recruiting, Inclusion & Diversity, legal)
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (university or industry)
- 2+ years of experience leading diversity program development, project management, execution and performance monitoring with experience using metrics, data analysis, and reporting to drive program outcomes
- Experience communicating and building strong cross-functional partnerships at all levels
- Ability to prioritize, flex, and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with little direction
Your application has been successfully submitted.