Learning Architect, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Meta, as our company grows, so too do our people. The Learning & Development team at Meta plays a critical role in ensuring our employees have the tools and learning opportunities to multiply their impact at work and continually grow themselves as individuals and leaders. To support the quick-growing demand, we are hiring a Learning Architect focused on the development driving inclusive learning at scale. Reporting to the Head of D & I Learning this individual contributor role will support the design, development and rollout of our programming that continues to build a culture of inclusion. This role will be focused on managing the production of all aspects of program development and delivery, metrics and impact.
Learning Architect, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and lead organization-wide learning that builds inclusion capabilities for underrepresented groups, leaders, managers and teams at Meta
- Partner with the L&D team, as well as other key client partner and vendor teams to deliver on operational strategy and annual plans for skill development programs and inclusion learning offerings
- Identify opportunities to optimize and make inclusion programs consistent globally while balancing the business need for flexibility
- Building out additional tools, content, and offerings for our employees at Meta, based on our diversity and inclusion learning strategy
- Partner with HRBPs and Client Leads to ensure these strategies and plans are high-impact, relevant, and inclusive for all clients and regions
- Liaise with other stakeholders (People Analytics, IT, People Operations, Compensation) to integrate, assess, report and respond to progress and challenges related to our learning strategies
- Consult and align with Diversity & Inclusion, Recruiting, Sales, and other internal learning initiatives that have impact on our global population
- Liaise and manage relationships with an external network of partners providing Diversity Equity & Inclusion content and facilitation
- Ensure quality, effectiveness and accountability to our FB culture, standards and processes
- 12+ years experience in Learning and Development function
- 10+ years Learning Program Facilitation experience
- 4+ years Diversity and Inclusion experience
- 8+ years experience in Instructional Design and Program Development
- Knowledge with the online technology industry and demands it places on HR professionals, including L&D
- Experience in leadership development for underrepresented leaders, team development, coaching and nuanced facilitation of high stakes topics
- Track record and experience at both strategic and operational level with this industry or consulting to this industry sector
- Masters’ degree in a business or a Human Resource discipline
- Professional education and accreditation as a Human Resources professional
- Industry recognized certifications for well-established content programs
- Experience in Technology industry or startup
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.