Cash Applications Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Cash Applications Specialist will join our Cash Operations team and will be responsible for incoming fund transactions and processing outgoing fund transactions. This would involve applying prior day bank credits as well as checks, processing of outgoing payments including checks, and collaboration with Operations for appropriate fund applications.
The Cash Operations team is a critical component of the overall operations at RenPSG, ensuring all funds are properly recorded and accounted for. RenPSG is entrusted with over $17B of assets under administration, most of which is cash at some point in its life cycle. Therefore, the Funds Administrator role is a key role to ensure all cash is recorded quickly and accurately. The ideal Funds Administrator is a highly motivated professional with strong technical skills, high level of critical thinking as well as strong attention to. As the Company continues to grow, we will look to further develop this role to meet the growing responsibilities on the Cash Operations team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle high volume of check processing and application
- Research and work cross functionally between departments to determine appropriate fund applications
- Open to feedback, learning new things as well as growth and development
- Be an integral player in identifying areas for continuous improvement to help make our department and Company run smoother and more efficiently
- In addition to the above duties, this position will be required to perform other duties in Cash Operations as requested, directed or assigned
Education & Experience:
- Associates degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience within an banking or treasury role preferred
- Attention to detail, strong time management and organization skills required
- Flexibility and agility to shift priorities, cross-train and work as a collaborative team player
- Strong business ethics & personal integrity
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Amplify Charitable Giving