Veritext is the global leader in legal litigation and deposition solutions. We provide the most skilled court reporters, advanced technology and unmatched service to help our clients achieve successful outcomes. Our national scale enables us to provide consistent and reliable delivery anytime and anywhere.
Veritext utilizes advanced technologies to streamline the deposition process and to manage the most complex cases. Proprietary video, mobile and workflow services combine with superior security, including HIPAA and PII compliance, to ensure that you have the best tools and the confidence of working with the market leader.
Providing our Clients with exceptional service is the foundation of our business. In this position, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings and depositions, responding to inquiries and providing our clients with state of the art products and services that will meet their needs. If you enjoy assisting clients and have great customer service skills, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
*Temporarily remote until Veritext offices reopen.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Professionally answer phone calls and respond to e-mails from clients regarding scheduling of depositions, status of transcripts, as well as providing our clients with information on our products and services to meet their needs.
- Utilize our priority software in managing client needs and ensuring all services are scheduled as required.
- Maintain call center database to ensure accuracy of information.
- Have FUN doing what you love to do…service the client
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 2 years working in the customer service or scheduling field with knowledge in the court reporting, legal or insurance field
- Experience in a call center preferred
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Detail oriented, organized and dedicated professional
- Proactive and motivated with good problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Degree or related field experience
Veritext considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status. Veritext maintains a "zero tolerance" for child abuse and/or substance abuse. Criminal background check and other federal or state screenings for child abuse will be conducted. Screening tests for alcohol and illegal drug use may be required before hiring and during employment.
Veritext offers competitive compensation and an exciting benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, generous paid time off, company paid short & long term disability, life insurance, and more.
VERITEXT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. Any information provided will be used only in the compilation of data for EEO/Affirmative Action reporting. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment and/or terms or conditions of employment.
Veritext participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Veritext participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.
Your application has been successfully submitted.