We at Sleep Outfitters will be a sleep industry leader. We are passionate about finding the right options for every unique need. Not only do we value our guests, we value our co-workers and communities. We take pride in the open, friendly, and transparent environment that is built within our walls. We strive for excellence in our products, services, and the way in which we conduct ourselves. At Sleep Outfitters, you will be part of so much more than a sleep industry, but an authentic community. At Sleep Outfitters we have a 6 months guarantee base pay of $16 per hour plus commission. Successful completion leading to a lucrative commission structure and monthly bonus plan.
We encourage you to apply and discover what sets Sleep Outfitters apart from the rest of the industry.
Responsible for performing sales-related duties while selling merchandise and products to individuals in a store showroom. Outfitters shall maintain a high level of guest service at all times. Outfitters will work under the general direction of the store manager and in the absence of the store manager be able to operate the store in a manner consistent with company policy. The Outfitter will also be responsible for implementing community marketing initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned):
- Meet personal sales goals in order to help store and market attain revenue projections.
- Learn and present products to customers in order to sell sleep solutions.
- Provide excellent service to all guests.
- Work with the store manager to meet all store sales budgets and objectives.
- Focus on improving and meeting company sales standards, including guest experience, average ticket, gross profit, close rate, and balance of share.
- Work under the general direction of the Store Manager and District Manager.
- Keep training and education current on the product, sales process, and operational procedures.
- Review sales order tickets to ensure accuracy.
- Conduct a two-day call ahead and write thank you cards in a timely manner.
- Ensure that store is maintained at company standards for cleanliness and presentation.
- Maintain stock levels and keep an accurate inventory.
- Ensure guests receive products in an efficient, timely manner.
- Responsible for following banking procedures.
- Responsible for following all operational procedures for delivery, transfer, loss control, and inventory management standards.
- Ensure that visual merchandising standards are followed in the showroom location, including placement of POP materials, floor layouts, and other visual merchandising strategies designed by corporate.
- Engage in marketing initiative efforts to help increase customer base including, B2B sales, community events, guerilla marketing, and other networking and prospecting campaigns.
- Write and send thank you cards to follow-up with all customers.
- Help with the coordination of sales promotion activities, such as tent sales, for key events at store locations.
IDEAL CANDIDATE POSSESSES THESE ATTRIBUTES:
- Education: HS Degree, Some college preferred.
- Experience: One to two years of related experience.
- Computer Skills: MS Office products.
- Other Requirements: Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Work Environment / Physical Requirements: This position does require weekend hours, as well as hours during key sales events including holidays.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sleep Outfitters is looking for Sales Associates that are passionate about helping people sleep better and live a better life.