Registered Nurse Adjunct Instructor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The part time adjunct instructor provides education through student-centered instruction that will enable students to fulfill the evolving needs of the healthcare workplace upon graduation. S/He encourages a culture of learning that values mutual responsibility and respect, life-long learning and ethics as well as personal and professional development. This adjunct position is exempt.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the clinical adjunct instructor:
· Instructs assigned courses (Anatomy & Physiology, Phlebotomy, EKG, Nursing Assistant curriculum) to promote students’ success.
· Supervises and educates students in the Nursing Assistant clinical setting on site at nursing homes.
· Responsible for evaluating student learning, objective achievement, and providing feedback.
· Maintains current, accurate records of course enrollment, attendance, student academic progress, course curriculum, and student learning outcomes in a timely manner.
· Positive role model that exemplifies professionalism in appearance, classroom management and behavior.
· Associate's degree in Nursing; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Certification/Licensure: State of Florida Licensed Registered Nurse or licensure pending as documented by temporary licensure OR current RN licensure from a state participating in the multi-state privilege to practice compact with Florida
· A minimum of two years of experience directly related to the areas of instruction is preferred.
· Spanish speaking
· Must be self-motivated and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.