Diversity Insights Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Diversity Consultant - DECA (diversity, equality, culture, action)
Action the diversity dividend: social, cultural and economic
The aim of DECA is to help brands and media agencies to reflect and relate to different people/communities to realise their diversity dividend.
This is done by leveraging our diverse media know how to help brands:
· Identify brand opportunities with a certain demographic
· Help them to adapt their business to take advantage of these opportunities
· Then Scale the opportunity to market dominance at speed
Job Title: Diversity Consultant
Specifically focusing on research and insights around different demographic communities. Looking at their attitudes towards brands, sectors, product categories and how diversity is represented through the advertising media lens.
● Write, implement and review the policy at the corporate level
● Present reports and recommendations
● Prepare and deliver presentations and workshops to staff, stakeholders and partner organisations.
● Communicate with and meet with clients when needed
● Perform initial assessments for each client before the project begins research, apply and promote diversity initiatives and share best practice
● Conduct tangible impact studies across brands media outcomes inc. ROI/spend, legacy, brand perception, barriers
● Develop detailed business plans
● Determine the project's KPIs and track KPIs and prepare reports
● Support DECA to become a voice for change in the media sector. Inc panel discussions, press articles and thought pieces
● Provide advice, guidance and support on equality and diversity issues
● Promote changes within organisations and the wider community
● Liaise with community groups and other relevant organisations
● Deal with conflict within the community or the workplace
● Interact with people at all levels and from a range of backgrounds
● Respond to request for information and problem-solve for clients
● Maintain up-to-date knowledge of anti-discriminatory legislation
● Collect as much information about the client's business as possible
● Understand clients' needs and wants
● Perform research using shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.
Work in partnership with DECA team leader/project manager to complete all tasks to meet client deadlines
Adhere to project management systems to ensure all daily activities and progress is recorded/updated on an ongoing basis
Follow project managers instructions, if this is not possible a valid reason needs to be given to PM and team leader
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting company, at the forefront of the representation in advertising conversation.
You will have the opportunity to work with global brands, a dynamic internal team and will be involved in a movement that is changing the world of advertising.
20 days holiday (+8)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping agencies and their brands explore the true equity in cultural media and helping release their diversity dividend