Awards Compliance And International Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is on a mission to create a world where no mother, child, or family is devastated by HIV and AIDS, and we are making an impact. We are a proven leader in the global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to live a full and healthy life into adulthood. For more than 30 years, EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and AIDS in the world’s most affected regions. We carry out our values of passion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, integrity, excellence and equity every day, while maximizing our impact in the communities we serve.
Join us on our fight for an AIDS-free generation!
Title: Coordinator, Awards, Compliance & International Operations
Department: Awards, Compliance & International Operations
Location: Washington, DC (HQ)
Classification: Full-time, non-exempt
How will you fight for an AIDS-free generation?
We are seeking a Coordinator for our Awards, Compliance & International Operations (ACIO) team to provide important support for ACIO functions across the organization, while providing support to and taking direction from the diverse ACIO team based in the US and Africa. The Coordinator serves as a key resource in helping the ACIO team ensure compliance and efficient operations throughout the US and Africa, which ultimately helps EGPAF reach its mission.
No two days are alike at EGPAF, but what can you expect as a Coordinator?
· Serve as system manager for key EGPAF systems, duties include:
· Liaise with IT and members of the ACIO team regarding system maintenance
· Manage ACIO Intranet page and serve as an active member of the Knowledge Management Advisory Group
· Complete routine required data entry for key systems
· Generate reports and conduct basic data analysis
· Manage administrative tasks of the systems to include creating user accounts and conducting routine spot checking to ensure system accuracy
Under the guidance of an Awards and Compliance Officer, provide back-up support to EGPAF country teams as needed; support activities may include:
- Review transactions for accuracy and compliance in accordance with the Foundation’s policies and procedures, and donor terms
- Obtain sub-award approvals in accordance with the Foundation’s signature authority policy as well as filing and returning sub-award packages to the country offices
- Organize, participate in and take notes at team meetings
- Provide other support to country teams as needed including, but not limited to, customizing templates, training on tools and templates, etc.
· Analyze and track compliance documents/activities including registrations, leases, Power of Attorneys, etc.
· Coordinate and take notes at team meetings
· Process invoices for ACIO vendors
· Organize travel and process expense reimbursements for ACIO management.
· Assist with writing and updating departmental policies and procedures applicable to the position; as needed, provide editing to departmental policies and procedures
· Coordinate with members of the ACIO team to distribute all new incoming awards and amendments for the Foundation
· Establish a strong rapport with team members to facilitate proactive and supportive communications
· Other duties as assigned
To be successful, you will have…
· 1-2 years of relevant experience
· Strong desire and ability to learn new process, systems and tools
· Familiarity with or interest in international development and operations, or a related field and cross cultural awareness and sensitivity
· Advanced proficiency in full suite of Microsoft 365 apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written), including writing, copy editing, and formatting skills with excellent attention to details
· Demonstrated leadership in the following competencies: problem solving, flexibility, resilience, and time/resource management
Bonus points if you have…
· Proficiency in French or Portuguese
As a global, multinational and multicultural organization, EGPAF believes that diversity in the workplace enriches our work and enhances our impact and effectiveness. We believe that employees have the right to work in a climate of mutual respect and integrity that promotes dignity and respect for all, and that enables them to reach their full potential. The Foundation is committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B), and we strongly encourage those with the following identities to apply: BIPOC, women and non-binary, LGBTQIA+, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and other members of marginalized communities.
EGPAF provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EGPAF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Foundation has facilities.
The Foundation does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked to pay a fee at any stage of recruitment, please contact email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re fighting for an AIDS-free generation.