Diversity and Inclusion Project Manager - Organisational Culture - Europe - London
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Team:
Our European Organisational Culture team is looking for a new teammate - someone with a passion for the human experience in the workplace. If you've previously helped develop and drive initiatives that empower individuals and teams to thrive, we might be the company where you can take the next step in your career. We want to create an environment that promotes wellbeing, inclusiveness, personal development and relationship building, where diversity is celebrated because it's the right thing to do. You would support European culture and engagement initiatives, focused particularly on inclusion and diversity, educating and encouraging cross-functional colleagues through the process.
And you'll do all of this working alongside Organisational Culture colleagues, whose purpose at TikTok is to create a culture where everyone feels seen, supported and valued. We do this by helping our colleagues understand and display the values of TikTok through their behaviours, centred on compassion, inclusivity and purpose. This will help ensure TikTokers thrive, and continue to inspire creativity and bring joy to our hundreds of millions of users.
1. Encourage and promote continuous D&I education and understanding.
2. Support and scale initiatives for our European Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
3. Assist with the planning and execution of exciting and inspirational events to promote the inclusion agenda, together with ERG leads.
4. Coordinate with global and cross-functional colleagues on ERG events and initiatives, tailoring them for our European colleagues.
5. Understand how to collect and report on data to communicate results effectively to senior management.
6. Ensure that D&I threads seamlessly through our communications, internally and externally, without appearing to be simply ticking boxes.
7. Help to side-step unnecessary complexity by speaking and writing in clear, simple language.
1. You've worked in the D&I space, and will be able to tell us about various projects you've worked on.
2. Experience working with ERGs, preferably globally managed with regional nuances
3. You'll feel confident writing proposals to engage and convince multiple, and often senior, stakeholders.
4. Speaking to quite big groups of people excites you, because it's an opportunity to achieve buy-in and alignment, and drive cultural improvement.
4. Strong project management skills are essential - you find immense satisfaction coordinating projects and driving them to completion, on time.
5. In addition to managing projects, you're organised and good at setting expectations for other colleagues working on the same project.
6. You love a written brief and scope of work, because it minimises ambiguity and the chance of people not understanding what's expected of them.
7. Our business is growing rapidly, so you'll be able to navigate a changeable stakeholder environment, and work out which projects to prioritise.
8. You'll appreciate that 'done' is sometimes better than 'perfect'.
9. It's not essential, so please don't rule yourself out if this isn't you, but if you can speak another European language to a pretty good standard, it'll likely prove hugely useful.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.