Human Resources Assistant
YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties
Tacoma, WA, USA
Starting Wage: $16.00+ per hour, depending on qualifications
Hours: Part-time, Monday - Friday
Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause
Are you a Human Resources professional looking to be a part of a dynamic team for a fast-paced, forward-thinking organization? Would you like to work for a cause-driven organization supporting over 800 employees? As the human resources assistant, you will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department, respond to HR related inquiries, and facilitate the hiring process.
If hired for this position you will provide a great staff and member experience by supporting supervisors throughout the hiring process, receiving and directing communications for the HR department, and by managing administrative tasks related to the employee lifecycle to ensure timely processing. You will be the point of contact for Human Resources questions, password resets, application questions, hiring support, verifications of employment, and more.
The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to impact the lives of the people we serve. We strive to draw the most talented leaders to make an impact each day in Pierce and Kitsap Counties. We invite individuals who are motivated servant leaders to apply to be an active, inspiring part of the team.
Are you a good fit?
- You are committed to valuing and promoting diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- You have 1-2 years of experience with an HRIS system.
- You know how to give great customer service.
- You are very proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- You are organized, proactive and know how to get things done.
- You are comfortable on a computer.
- You are able to maintain confidential information.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
Your application has been successfully submitted.