Retention Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
PubWorX is seeking a results-driven individual to join its first-class Consumer Marketing Team. This is a rare opportunity to assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of subscription marketing campaigns for the renewal, billing and gift businesses of multiple PubWorX clients across print and digital channels. The position will collaborate with key stakeholders across the brands.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Execute the retention marketing strategy to align with client goals and meet key business objectives
- Build marketing plans through campaign analysis and utilization of best practices; make recommendations to meet performance and profitability metrics
- Manage daily marketing activities across multiple brands via all CRM channels throughout the subscriber’s lifecycle
- Develop and implement complex and disciplined testing approaches, from design management to campaign measurement
- Track ongoing campaign KPIs, evaluate effectiveness, and provide analysis, interpretation, and recommendations to maximize performance and efficiency of marketing efforts
- Partner with internal and external cross-functional teams to ensure integration of objectives, strategy, and execution, including Operations, Fulfillment, and Production units
- Prepare annual marketing budgets, manage and monitor monthly financial forecasting
- Work with internal and external designers to develop new email and print CRM creative
- Forecast, order, and manage inventory of print campaign components
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in direct marketing and/or subscription marketing preferred
- Highly motivated and proactive, with attention to detail and the ability to work successfully under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, analytical, and strategic skills
- Exceptional time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple high-importance tasks accordingly
- Creative mindset with a knack for questioning status quo and trying new things
- Expert user of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Your application has been successfully submitted.