Driver Orientation Instructor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a qualified individual for our fleet development department in their Laredo TX terminal, specifically working with our B1 drivers!
Duties include conducting classroom orientation for newly hired B1 truck drivers & office staff and record keeping. The ideal applicant would have employment experience instructor experience specifically with B1 fleets, knowledgeable in DOT regulations/trucking operations, strong oral/written communication skills, good computer skills, and professional appearance.
We look forward to speaking with you about the position!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.
PAM Transport, Inc. was founded in 1980. PAM Transportation Services Inc. is a transportation holding company and was incorporated in 1986.