Manager, Association Solutions
Chicago, IL, USA Remote / Work-at-Home /WFH
The Manager is responsible for the day-to-day administrative work for one or more association clients serving as the primary point of contact for all members.
Individual must possess strong project management, customer/member service, verbal and written skills, be confident interacting with senior-level executives, and be efficient and effective in an environment with numerous tight deadlines on a variety of projects. Additional requirements include the ability to work autonomously; outstanding organizational, communication and collaborative skills; writing and/or editing experience; rigorous attention to detail; and a proven sense of initiative and ownership.
- Supporting Board and multiple committees (drafting minutes, roster maintenance, meeting scheduling, delivery of Board/committee action items)
- Processing of all membership applications/payments including batching and invoicing
- Overseeing multiple educational grants (applications, timelines, execution of deliverables, reporting)
- Supporting membership strategies to recruit new members, retain existing members, promote member benefits, and engage all members and affiliated chapters board and regional consultant elections, annual bylaw review and revisions
- Serving as the main point of contact for all member inquiries (phone, contact form, email)
- Assisting with virtual and/or onsite association events with registration desk, ticket management for special events, speaker logistics, and awards programming
- Liaison with service providers and vendors
- Complete MCI USA time tracking on a weekly basis using internal systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Serve on appropriate MCI USA Matrix Teams; and function as an MCI USA Team Member in accordance with MCI’s corporate vision and guiding principles.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer/member service even in difficult situations
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in fast-paced work environment
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), general computing skills, and the Internet.
- Experience with Association Management Systems (AMS) and registration platforms are preferred.
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn database functions
- Applicant must be extremely organized, diligent, able to multi-task, and operate with only the highest degree of integrity
- Experience or interest in membership associations, public charities, accreditation services and events management a plus
To be considered for this position, use subject line “Manager, Association Solutions” and email (no phone inquiries) your resume, along with salary requirements (in Word or PDF) to:
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
MCI USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
BIPOC applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
MCI is a global engagement and marketing agency. We design human-centric solutions that unleash the power of people to deliver innovation and growth for our clients. Our offering includes live & virtual events, strategic & digital communications, consulting & community solutions. We help brands, companies, associations, and not-for-profits solve their challenges, bringing their people together to shape their tomorrow. MCI is an independently owned company headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with a global presence in 60 offices across 31 countries. www.mci-group.com
MCI’s US headquarters is in the Washington, DC area with offices in New York, Baltimore, Dallas, and Chicago. www.mci-group.com/usa
Your application has been successfully submitted.