Head of Planning
Boston, MA, USA Remote / Work-at-Home /WFH
Lovepop is on a mission to create one billion magical moments and the best place in the world for hungry, creative problem-solvers. We were first introduced to America on Shark Tank in December 2015 and we have been on a rocket ship ride ever since. We are hiring a Head of Planning to join our Merchandising team to own inventory planning strategy and management.
What you'll do here:
- Own the inventory planning strategy - annually, pre-season through end of season
- Accountable and leads development of aggregate and detailed demand plan $’s, units, & volume to include cross-channel forecast inputs, capacity constraints and projected inventory results.
- Evaluate in-season production requirements and work cross functionally to prioritize and adjust plans to meet goals for sales, instocks and end of season inventory positions
- Develops season performance analytics and insights around inventory and out of stocks to inform future merchandising strategy, production and operating practices
- Create proactive analyses on product performance and planning to minimize inventory risk and maximize performance
- Strategizes cross functionally to optimize operational execution to drive sales performance, improve out of stocks and reduce unproductive inventory
- Partners with Finance on supporting quarterly, seasonal and annual forecast needs related to annual business plan and projection development. Provides support and analysis as required.
- Strategically identifies potential opportunities or risk assessment against stock outs or under-performers; developing actionable recommendations for execution
- Identifies, prioritizes and manages to resolution business process improvements working closely and collaboratively cross functionally
- Provides leadership and coaching for direct reports and fully embraces Lovepop's amazing culture.
What you'll bring to the table:
- A strategic thinker who can build and advance new initiatives
- Demonstrate the strong ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Curiosity, tendency to approach every problem from an unbiased perspective
- Curiosity, seeks to understand the problem at hand deeply and collect information from all sources
- Driving alignment - the ability to build consensus, alignment, enthusiasm, and decision making across a disparate set of stakeholders
Lovepop is headquartered in Boston, MA but embracing remote work within the US.
Your application has been successfully submitted.