HR Talent Sourcing Specialist
Exeter, NH, USA Remote / Work-at-Home /WFH
Remote Work Available!
Works closely with Recruiters to identify passive and active candidates for various positions with proficiency to source at an advanced level using channels such as Boolean search strings, social media, and niche job boards will be critical to success in this role. Management of recruitment marketing campaigns with ability to forge relationships with key external talent, internal stakeholders, and peers. Partnering with recruitment coordination team to support new hire onboarding and corporate orientation.
- 1 to 3 years of high-volume talent sourcing experience, including sourcing and marketing jobs via social media
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing sourcing strategies (in healthcare industry a plus)
- Ability to adapt to changing demands
- Partner with Recruiters to understand business staffing needs, candidate requirements, overall expectations, timeframes, candidate pool quality and quantity, and frequency of updates on sourcing activities.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies using current techniques and tools including social media, niche job boards, Boolean search strings, and recruitment marketing and ATS applications.
- Manage all sponsored job board campaigns and develop ongoing recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Collaborate with marketing department on employment branding including maximizing the effectiveness of career page with a focus on providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Provide monthly sourcing metrics to employment team
- Assist recruitment coordinator team with new hire process, including support for corporate orientation as needed.
- Conduct daily internal applicant reference checks and create job templates as needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.