This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sales Assistant (SA)
Director of Sales
Description of Company
Beyond BookSmart is an Executive Function coaching company whose mission is to help individuals successfully meet today's challenges, using tools that will benefit them long after they have stopped working with us. We use the work our clients currently face to teach them how to manage their time and attention, plan and prioritize, and become more organized, all so they gain confidence and become willing to take on ever-greater challenges. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Needham, MA. We employ hundreds of highly-credentialed, part-time coaches nationwide and have a much smaller, full-time staff on the core business team. We currently provide online coaching throughout the United States and around the world.
The primary purpose is to provide the Sales Team with operational and administrative support.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Complete administrative tasks associated with client inquiries and start up - data entry, using our portal, processing payments, maintaining various Google spreadsheets, email communication, etc.
- Handle customer service issues related to onboarding either directly or by directing the client to the appropriate person (sales team member, operations team, coaching coordinator, etc), as needed.
- Follow all company policies as outlined in both the Beyond BookSmart Employee Policy & Procedures.
- Minimum of three years of professional experience
- 2+ years Administrative experience required
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Able to work independently and be resourceful
- Strong follow-up and organizational skills are essential
- Detail-oriented and have a strong ability to multitask
- Able to review and edit own communications to ensure that they are free from errors
- Consistent availability Monday-Friday, weekend time is a plus
- Experience with CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc) is preferred
- Proficiency in Google suites, Excel & PowerPoint, Google Docs, video conferencing, and texting is preferred
- Able to work from home in a distraction free environment and have a reliable computer, reliable internet service, and cell phone
This is a remote position. Must be able to sit/stand for potentially a long period of time in front of a computer/laptop monitor and stay productive. The ideal candidate will have availability to work in an interruption-free environment during hours. We expect this position to require 20 hours per week. We are anticipating that training for this role may begin by May 1, 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.