Senior Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Summary...The Senior Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) is responsible for strategic leadership, direction, and accountability for internal and external CDEI initiatives. Reporting directly to the Vice President, Organizational Capability and working in partnership with other senior leaders, the Senior Director of CDEI collaborates across the organization to set short-term and long-term strategic priorities of the organization along the pillars of culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion. This position provides dynamic and visionary leadership in representing Walmart Canada in the communities we serve.
What you'll do...
1. Sets and champions the CDEI Shared Value Network strategic plan that drives WM Canada’s anti-racist mandate. Ensures CDEI initiatives, local partnerships and funding are aligned with the WM Canada, WM Global, WM Foundation and WM International’s strategic goals, vision and values.
2. Partners across matrixed organization in WM Canada to deliver internal & external CDEI initiatives that advance Culture of Belonging, gender representation and Everyone Included mandate.
3. Serves as thought leader and brand ambassador for WM Canada’s CDEI initiatives and promotes CDEI activities, initiatives and messages for both internal and external audiences.
4. Leads CDEI related projects. Proactively manages expectations of all interested parties and defines clear program roadmaps. Provides quarterly program updates, identifies and communicates risks and adjustments.
5. Provides quarterly KPI and program impact assessment analysis to DILC to make additional investments and/or adjustment to strategy as well as providing transparent communication to WM associates on CDEI progress vis a vis company-wide initiatives and goals.
6. Conducts annual CDEI systemic barrier gap analysis across people and business practices and drives program to ensure systemic bias is eliminated from WM Canada.
7. Keeps up to date on CDEI industry trends, legislative policy and organizational best practices.
8. Leads a team of three direct reports and oversees CDEI budget.
Job Type: Full-time
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.