Program Assessment Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Alteristic seeks a brilliant program evaluation/assessment professional to join our research and program development team. We are a high-growth, mission-driven organization dedicated to the dramatic reduction of power-based personal violence, including sexual assault, domestic violence, and workplace harassment. This is a crucial position working directly with the program leadership team to develop and implement customized evaluation strategies for clients from a wide range of sectors and industries.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with education and experience and our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, and life insurances, generous leave, and retirement. This is a remote position that may require travel.
- Work with program leadership to develop and implement an assessment program for interpersonal violence prevention programs.
- Gather information from clients and specialized constituencies to inform and customize program evaluations strategies.
- Engage in high-level, strategic consultation with clients in order to develop and implement an effective violence prevention program evaluation plan.
- Conduct tailored prevention needs assessments and provide detailed reports for new clients.
- Synthesize and analyze information collected through surveys, focus groups, and/or interviews.
- Develop and share participant learning outcomes and desired behaviors that are connected to the goals of Alteristic’s prevention programs.
- Link training participant outcomes and behaviors to the broader mission and goals of clients.
- Effectively communicate assessment results and articulate the link between participant learning outcomes, assessment results, and improvements made to prevention programs and curricula.
- Stay abreast of scientific literature in the field and apply findings to program evaluation efforts.
- Masters degree in a related field or commensurate experience.
- Experience working in program evaluation/assessment.
- Knowledge of interpersonal violence prevention programming a plus (but not required).
- Must possess strong writing skills.
- Must possess strong speaking skills.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a resume, letter of interest, and a writing sample to email@example.com. Please put Program Assessment Specialist in the subject line. Apply as soon as possible as resumes are evaluated and interviews scheduled as applications are received.
Alteristic values and respects the diverse viewpoints and experiences and individual differences of all people. Alteristic is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested job seekers to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.