This job is no longer accepting applications.
· The Plant Manager is responsible for the supervision and execution of all phases of plant operations including: production planning, quality control, inventory, receiving, and shipping. Responsibilities also include personnel training, facility maintenance, and capital improvements. The Plant Manager will work closely with the team to improve efficiencies and increase profitability of operations. This position is focused on customers and their needs to achieve all expectations and to drive best in class operations for our industry.
· Provides leadership to site teams that enables the successful day-to-day operation of the facility with a strong focus on safety and personnel growth.
· Directs and controls the plant’s receiving, production, inventory, and outbound order processing. This includes quality, detailed site performance KPI’s, and operational cost performance through evaluating results and taking actions to continually improve performance.
· Plans and schedules production in accordance with company objectives, customer needs, and plant capacities. Must meet production schedules within the established parameters of cost, value, and time.
· Oversees / manages the planning and utilization of Lean to improve all areas of the operation. Assembles and facilitates teams to ensure all improvements are sustained and continuously improved upon.
· Participates in long-range plant expansion, conversion, and equipment planning. Oversees the maintenance of the site, equipment, and plant security with corporate security team.
· Embraces the Sage culture, supports the Sage Credo, and demonstrates commitment to the Sage mission and passion for the environment. Achieves targeted goals and business results through creativity, initiative, and personal accountability, while realizing true work-life balance.
· This position may be required to execute special projects or other related duties based on the needs of the organization and department.
· Travels between sites to share achievements in continuous improvement, training operations, and site support. Assumption on travel is 20%.
· B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Technology / Engineering or years of expertise in Operations / Plant Management
· 5+ years’ experience managing a manufacturing or Logistics operation including implementing cost control and savings plans
· 5+ years’ management/supervisory experience in an ISO/OHSAS certified facility, to include documentation of procedures/work instructions and verifying compliance and effectiveness of same
· Must have a strong knowledge of and performance achievements in continuous improvement programs with results
· Demonstrated ability in Management / Supervision of hourly and salaried employees with achievements in mentoring and coaching personnel. Achievements in working with teams and leading decision-making processes in a team environment
· Demonstrated familiarity with complex reverse logistics / manufacturing processes and techniques
· Experience in using a complex ERP/ Inventory systems to achieve results and understand performance of the operation
· Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· A hands-on leader willing to work with the team in all aspects to achieve or exceed goals
· Experience in the IT Asset Management field
· Previous technical experience within the computer / networking industry
· Previous reverse logistics experience
· Previous E-Commerce operational understanding
Your application has been successfully submitted.