This job is no longer accepting applications.
PRODUCT DESIGNER | EAST COAST, US
Seeing your favorite artists, live-on-stage, is one of the rare occurrences in life that stays with you forever; each performance linked in memory. Only one thing stands in your way of this experience: access to tickets for their show.
Seated is the future of what ticketing should be: an effortless experience that does the work for you, with exclusive presale access so you never miss a show. From the Monday announcement to the Friday release, we connect the true fans with the artists they love.
Artists install Seated’s one simple line of code to publish tour dates on their website. Fans can then sign up to gain exclusive presale access or receive a notification as soon as the artists they love announce new events.
Seated takes a backseat, so the artist can take center stage. Enjoy the show.
We are working to make sure true fans get seated. We are your ticket to who’s live - a frictionless ticketing experience for live events and live streams, so you can support the artists and music you love.
As the first ever Product Designer at Seated, you'll be the core owner of our product from start to finish. You’ll help us better understand our users’ needs & pain points, and will have the skills to turn your learnings into beautifully designed visuals and interactions. You'll report to our CTO and collaborate with the engineering team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You’ll set the vision for the entire user experience.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Partner closely with the engineering and business teams to find elegant, practical solutions to various design challenges.
- Maintain the company’s visual identity across all aspects of the business (product, website, marketing materials, social media accounts, sales presentations, etc.)
WHO YOU ARE
- Your background is primarily in visual design, but you have UX experience at an agency, startup, or similarly fast-paced technology company
- You have experience with common research techniques such as user testing, 1:1 interviews, focus groups, surveys, etc
- You have integrated user research into a product design and development process without it being a bottleneck
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
We are proud to have a global workforce and strive towards having a diverse workplace. We have an Equity Council, Employee Resource Groups and ongoing learning and development in this area - DEI is important to us and our culture.
COMPENSATION, PAY EQUITY & BENEFITS
Our people are precious to us - we aim to treat them as such. At Seated, we feel strongly about the compensation and benefits that we provide across the board so that no matter your skill set or experience you’re paid fairly according to market rate, plus your health and wellbeing is supported through our local benefits packages.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
We invest in your learning and development and strive to create a learning culture through formal and informal workshops, training, and a personal L&D budget and learning path.
We’ll work with you closely to support you throughout the hiring process. If your CV/ resume shows that your skills and experience have synergy with the job description, then we’ll hop on a call to say “Hello” and to start getting to know one another. If it’s not the right opportunity this time, we’ll always let you know.
Typically our hiring process takes a maximum of 4 weeks end to end. You’ll be guided through the process by our Talent team and an interview panel of lovely humans who will give you support and feedback throughout - we’ll do our very best to create an interview environment that brings out the best in you and sets you up for success.
If this sounds good to you - we can’t wait to meet you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.