Pega Lead System Architect
At B3 Group, we are people-centric and value service excellence. Our people are results-oriented and driven by the desire to serve the organization and our clients. We are a close-knit company that believes every employee should be treated with respect and have the opportunity to do meaningful work. Our company culture is what guides, inspires and motivates our employees.
B3 Group Inc, is seeking a talented Pega Lead System Architect who will be responsible for leading the Pega Center of Excellence architecture and technical teams. As the Pega LSA, you will meet with business owners and technical staff of all types to gather and document business and system requirements and incorporates those into the enterprises Pega Platform Roadmap. The LSA will also propose comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements, review the technical design of engineers' user interface, service tier, data tier components, infrastructure or security for PRPC, and develop standards, repeatable processes, and reusable components. This role will also assist in roadmap planning, including developing of timelines, composition of technical teams and leveling of resources. The Pega LSA will lead, mentor and coach business and technical team members on processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity, as well as assist in the development and review of technical deliverables on projects.
B3 Sr. Technical SME is a highly experienced subject matter specialist in their respective technology. The Sr. Technical SME has vast experience in coordinating with program and project leaders to analyze technologies being utilize on the projects. Is able to thoroughly identify strategies for addressing requirements, risks, and issues. Is able to conduct detailed trade-off analysis of requirements against fiscal, schedule, and performance issues. Is able to quickly resolve issues and create vision. The Sr. Technical SME will have vast knowledge of IT systems involving end user as well as enterprise level networks. Experience in designing and implementing systems that meet agency policy and regulations.
Acts as the primary technical liaison between Pega Center of Excellence and Veterans Administration Product Line Pega Teams and have ability to translate between technical and non-technical team members.
Works closely with Business Product Owners and Stakeholders, Lead Business Analysts to translate the business requirements to application.
A wide degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
Understands the Veterans Administration vision and translates to Technology impacts/solutions.
Proactively reviews, identifies and mitigates risk to multiple, simultaneous Pega build projects.
Performs multiple roles as needed during the course of the project.
Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
Solid experience with PEGA business process modeling and change management
Solid experience with functional design and developments.
Partner with internal stakeholders and customers to understand business problems to be solved
Capture functional software requirements and translate into user stories
Participate in Agile software development sprints and sprint planning activities
Lead agile teams and processes as necessary.
Define solution acceptance criteria and assist in software testing
Publish software release notes and maintain other product documentation
Mentor Software Development team members as needed.
Integrate best practices into current PEGAdevelopment procedures
Lead client workshops around software products and processes
Participate in and provide support to customer success teams
Other duties as assigned
In order to be successful in this role, we expect you to have the following skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture, and architectural frameworks with a minimum of 7 years of PEGALead Development
- Must have at least 7 years Use Case Development and DB2, SQL Server
- Current Pega Certifications strongly preferred including: PCLSA, PCSSA or PCSA.
- Broad experience in a large organization that builds and delivers pega application solutions to customers
- Managing software functional requirements throughout the SDLC
- Participation in an Agile software development environment
- Working with users/stakeholders and Lead Business Architect to understand and capture software solution requirements
- Hands-on configuration and deployment of software solutions at the enterprise level.
- Documentation of requirements, test cases, and training material and best practices
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing with client and team members, including technical leadership experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational abilities, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who works efficiently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and a geographically distributed team
- Must be able to use a computer.
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable internet service that allows for effective telecommuting.
COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to start date. Fully vaccinated means being 2 weeks post last vaccine shot.
Successful B3 Group employees will display the following characteristics:
- You strive to be an expert in your field currently and in the future.
- You take care in learning your customer’s business and drivers in order to ensure solutions meet not only technical needs, but also support their mission properly in a way that meeting their client's mission.
- You like to make your client look good.
- You find solutions, where others only see problems.
- You are proactive, you make and meet commitments, and you perform your duties exceedingly well.
- You are aware of the client’s needs at all times and are well-versed in what both your team and B3 Group can offer them as a whole.
- You have the ability to work with diverse, integrated, deliverable-driven teams to accomplish the larger mission.
- You take a collective responsibility to create an environment where colleagues feel included, respected, and comfortable to be themselves.
Competitive Benefit Package available to all full time hires and is effective the first of the month following hire date.
B3 Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms, and conditions of employment, or practices on the basis of race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help people do technology faster.