0365 Systems Administrator/ Systems Engineer
At B3 Group, we are people-centric and value service excellence. Our people are results-oriented and driven by the desire to serve the organization and our clients. We are a close-knit company that believes every employee should be treated with respect and have the opportunity to do meaningful work. Our company culture is what guides, inspires, and motivates our employees.
B3 Group is looking for a talented and skilled O365 Administrator/Systems Engineer to help create a progressive and secure set of technologies to support B3 employees. The Systems Administrator/Engineer will work alongside the Automation Team, the Technology Team and key business owners to design and implement O365 based solution that includes the Microsoft Viva Suite, security solutions, software asset management tools and other various business software solutions. The Azure based Microsoft platform supported by this position will be the backbone of B3’s Cloud strategy. This role within B3 provides a unique opportunity for a Systems Engineer to help design and create an environment needed to support a rapidly growing organization. Because of the hyper-growth that B3 Group has experienced the last few years and similar expectations for the future, Professional growth opportunities are available as we build out our internal Technology Team.
- Guide the configuration of the overall Office 365 implementation with support from technology team.
- Design, configure, and develop of the overall B3 Home solution.
- Deployment and management of a new SharePoint Modern Communications site.
- SharePoint support and administration. Migration of content to SharePoint.
- Microsoft Power Apps development (automation, forms, approvals, dashboards, etc.)
- Monitoring of O365 environment and recommendations to optimize that environment.
- Monitor and Test Backup and Recovery solutions for Microsoft environment.
- Use of SPO PowerShell to implement solutions.
- Provide administration support for any other Microsoft products.
- Set up and management user and group permissions and sharing.
- Create, maintain, and manage alerts/reports to match IT Security Policy and Plan.
- Assist in designing and implementing solutions to continually improve B3’s security posture
- Co-develop and governance across MS solutions
- Create and coordinate Intune policies with technology team.
- Management of any mobile installation or usage issues.
- Duties can expand to administer other non-Microsoft SaaS solutions.
- Development of key metrics integrated into Power BI.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect you to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical discipline required.
- Must have at least 5-8 years of O365 related administration and engineering experience.
- Must have experience in SPO PowerShell.
- Demonstrated commitment to improving cyber security.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in dynamic team environment.
- Proven record of accomplishment in demanding, customer service-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels within an organization.
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational abilities, and problem-solving skills.
- Staying abreast of new and developing technologies is a requirement of this position.
- Must be able to use a computer.
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable internet service that allows for effective telecommuting.
COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to start date. Fully vaccinated means being 2 weeks post last vaccine shot.
Successful B3 Group employees will display the following characteristics:
- You strive to be an expert in your field currently and in the future.
- You take care in learning your customer’s business and drivers in order to ensure solutions meet not only technical needs, but also support their mission properly in a way that meets their client's mission.
- You like to make your client look good.
- You find solutions, where others only see problems.
- You are proactive, you make and meet commitments, and you perform your duties exceedingly well.
- You are aware of the client’s needs at all times and are well-versed in what both your team and B3 Group can offer them as a whole.
- You take a collective responsibility to create an environment where colleagues feel included, respected, and comfortable to be themselves.
Competitive Benefit Package available to all full time hires.
B3 Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms, and conditions of employment, or practices on the basis of race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help people do technology faster.