Executive Assistant (Remote)
ABOUT THE POSITION
Does an organized inbox make your heart skip a beat? Does a color-coded calendar make you grin from ear to ear? Then you’re in the right place! 33Vincent matches highly skilled & experienced Executive Assistants with CEOs and business leaders around the US. We offer completely remote, flexible work, and our starting pay is around $20 an hour.
As a remote Executive Assistant with 33V, you will create and determine your own workflow. Your hours, your work product, and your interactions with 33V clients are yours to steer. We have been 100% remote 100% of the time for seven+ years, and we don't anticipate that ever changing.
Matched with a high-caliber executive, your role is coordinating chaos: you are your client’s gatekeeper, sounding board, cheerleader, detective, and you aren’t afraid to provide recommendations and accountability. You speak up in order to make your clients' work better.
33Vincent also has an incredible online community of other top-notch remote EAs who are truly quick to provide recommendations, collaboration, and assistance for any issue that might come your way. Mentorship, development, IT assistance, and virtual “meet-ups” make the Work From Home lifestyle with 33V not only desirable, but fun too! We are the best mixture of an independent work style and online community. (Rated 4.5/5 stars on Glassdoor!)
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Experience in tasks related to executive administrative support or client services; this includes inbox and calendar management, file/contact & to-do list management, travel planning & logistics, project management, catering management, creating clear and concise client-facing deliverables, etc.
- Proven ability to take initiative, manage up, be proactive, and show decisiveness
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary planning, time management skills, and customer service instincts
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple work streams
- Technologically fluent and/or ability to learn and embrace new technology quickly
- Commitment to continuous improvement, openness to feedback, and an eagerness to implement it
Above all else, you need a 'get it done' mentality. While we offer in-depth mentorship and onboarding, we are looking for professionals, confident in their ability to solve problems and comfortable without direct supervision.
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Access to your own computer
- Availability of 10+ hours/week (majority during business hours), 15+ hours/week preferred
Additionally, as a 100% virtual organization, being comfortable using technology to connect with others and excel in an autonomous work environment is imperative.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: You Are Welcome Here.
33Vincent is committed to building a diverse team and providing a work environment free from all forms of discrimination. 33Vincent works to ensure that all contractor engagement, employee hiring, and promotion decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. As such, 33Vincent does not tolerate discrimination based on the foregoing categories in any employment action, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and mentorship.
QUESTIONS? Check out our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Executive Assistants of the Highest Caliber