Marketing Operations Senior Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Employment type: Contract
Hours per week: 40
Description ID: A-2758
Location: Open to North America – Virtual based
End date: August 31 with potential to extend further
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a Marketing Operations Senior Specialist to support a global marketing team with day to day operations. This is an operations and data management role; this individual will provide support to marketing leadership based on an understanding of global marketing programs and interactions with marketing colleagues and other parts of the business.
The successful candidate will possess a strong technology skillset and provide operational support including operations and data management.
What you will do:
- personnel databases
- organizational charts
- file repositories
- multiple SharePoint sites
- team membership access and permission levels
- 100+ email contact lists
- Must have strong attention to detail and able to identify inaccuracies
Streamline Operational Processes:
- Improve and streamline with new technology including automation
- Identify any gaps in operational service and solve
- Research, create, test, present then implement new solutions
Support global marketing organization with a broad range of requests:
- Identify problem
- Research – must be very resourceful
- Provide prompt solutions
- Fast paced and high volume – must know how to prioritize
The qualifications you will need:
- Minimum 6 years’ marketing operations experience.
- Previous marketing operations and/or marketing program management, preferably for a global, matrixed organization.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Personal sensitivity/emotional intelligence: the ability to see things from multiple points of view.
- Identifying and understanding how to handle sensitive/confidential materials/access.
- Strong SharePoint and MS Teams Experience.
- Tech Savvy.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
VentureWeb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.