Diversity and Inclusion D&I Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
About The Team
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut…….
About The Role
We’re looking for a passionate and driven Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Specialist to sit within our Employee Engagement team at our London office. Working closely with the Head of Employee Engagement you will be responsible for driving D&I initiatives within Revolut.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create and take ownership of the D&I road map, designing implementing and managing D&I related programs and initiatives
- Lead and manage D&I projects and/ or programs, from initiation through to execution, working collaboratively with cross functional partners and stakeholders
- Identify external trends and recognise best practice which will increase diversity among the workforce
- Build relationships with senior leaders and ensure active engagement, support of D&I initiatives, and integration into business
- Keep up to date in key developments/research in the field of D&I and act as a key point of expertise to colleagues and leaders
- Review the organisations workplace policies, training and procedures, ensuring all are inclusive
What You’ll Need
- Business experience of driving change management in Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity & Inclusion subject matter expert
- Experience of building successful relationships, in advising business leaders and engaging cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience developing key success measures that drive impact
- Experience with diversity content development and facilitation
- Helping others makes you happy
- You can explain complex things very easily
- You notice the small things and how they impact the global picture
NICE TO HAVE
- Start-up Experience
- Experience in the technology sector
- Project management experience
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are building the world’s first truly global financial superapp.